- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Woolyknit collects the following data once you place an order with us:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number and address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- If you sign up to our mailing list.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Woolyknit processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
None of your personal data is stored within the cookies.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Woolyknit from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact use the contact form to get in touch with us.